Blue Shield of California’s Prenatal Program guides expectant parents from the first trimester to postnatal care and offers practical advice and useful information.
When you enroll in the program, you will receive a book of your choice and an information packet that will include:
- Recommendations to get early and continuous prenatal care
- Ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle before, during and after pregnancy
- Tips and information about each stage of your pregnancy
- A home-safety checklist to help you prepare for the arrival of your baby
- Information about recommended vaccines for your child
- A pregnancy calendar to help you track appointments, questions for your doctor, special milestones and more
- Enrollment information on text4babySM, a free service that provides text messages three times a week with information to help you through your pregnancy and baby’s first year.
Enrolling in the program is simple. For more information, just call (877) 371-1511.