Community-based organizations and COVID-19 resource groups
Below is a list of community-based organizations and resource groups working to address the COVID-19 pandemic on a both national and local levels. Some are working directly in specific areas of California. These organizations might be able to help you get a COVID-19 vaccine. Others offer broader education and support during the pandemic. Many websites are translated in languages other than English.
Asian & Pacific Islander resources
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum
- Asian Pacific Islander Forward Movement
- Asian Pacific Policy and Planning Council
- MedlinePlus | Asian American Health
- National Council of Asian Pacific Islander Physicians
- Pacific Islander COVID-19 Response Team
- Southeast Asian American COVID Community Hub
- Southern California Pacific Islander COVID-19 Response Team
Black/African American resources
- American Medical Association
- Bishop Kenneth Ulmer | Keeping our Communities Safe & Healthy
- Black Coalition Against Covid – Fight COVID-19
- BlackDoctor.org | COVID-19 Resource Center
- COVID-19 Black: COVID-19 resources for the Black community
- Greater Than COVID | The Conversation – Between Us, About Us
- Hello Black America!
- L.A. Focus: Health
- L.A. Sentinel: COVID-19
- L.A. Wave: Coronavirus Digest
- National Medical Association
- T.D. Jakes | Conversations with America: Unpacking the COVID-19 Vaccine
- City Heights’ La Maestra Health Clinic Adapts During COVID-19 Pandemic | KPBS
- Clínica Romero holds first COVID vaccination clinic in Boyle Heights - Boyle Heights Beat
- Clinicas del Camino Real
- Guía de Recursos sobre COVID-19 para Inmigrantes en California
- Latino Coalition for a Healthy CA
- Latino Health Access
- Latinx Physicians of California
- National Alliance for Hispanic Health.
- Salud America!
- Telemundo | Planifica Tu Vacuna
- Unidos US | Covid-19 Vaccine and Clinical Trial FAQs
- Univision | Vaccine Finder
- Visión y Compromiso COVID-19 Resources
Indigenous peoples of America resources
- Center for American Indian Health | Resource LibraryIndian Health Service
- National Indian Health Board (NIHB)
- National Institute of Health Tribal Health Research Office
- Native News Online – Health
- Office of Native American Programs (ONAP)
Senior/Older Adult resources
What we know about long-term COVID-19 right now
Here’s what scientists have learned so far about the most common lingering effects and how to manage them.
Removing barriers to getting a COVID-19 vaccine
We are working hard with the state to make the vaccines available to everyone.
Why older adults shouldn’t wait to get a COVID-19 vaccine
Getting vaccinated will help protect you from getting the virus.
Addressing COVID-19 concerns in Pacific Islander communities
We answer common questions those in Pacific Islander communities may have.
Addressing COVID-19 vaccine concerns in Indigenous peoples of America communities
We answer common questions those in Indigenous peoples of America communities may have.