Your care and coverage
We’re focused on making sure you get the care you need.
Remember: Do not stop taking any medications without speaking to your doctor. This is especially important if you have other health conditions.
Visit our coverage pages for general info about what your plan covers:
- Medi-Cal and Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) coverage information
- Medicare coverage information
- All other plans coverage information
Your plan may also give you access to more programs and benefits to support your health:
- A team of nurses who are ready to help you manage your health condition.
- Plans with pharmacy benefits provide:
- Extended supplies of your maintenance medications through our mail service pharmacy. If you have a Medicare Advantage, Cal MediConnect, or Medi-Cal plan, you can also fill this through a local retail pharmacy.
- Early refills on your prescriptions (if there are refills available with your prescription)
- Access to network retail pharmacies that are waiving fees for home delivery of prescriptions
- Virtual coaching programs that can help you maintain and improve your health
Call the Member Services number on your member ID card to find out if you have access to the benefits above.
We can help you find other resources to manage your health
Be sure to speak with your doctor about whether you may need any equipment to manage your other health conditions. This may include:
- A blood pressure cuff to check your blood pressure
- A pulse oximeter to check your blood oxygen levels
- A blood glucose meter to check your blood sugar levels
If you need help, Member Services can provide you with information about:
- Transportation to see your doctor
- Your coverage for supplies to support your health (like those above) and where to get them
Call the Member Services number on your member ID card to learn more.
Guidance for specific conditions
The following is based on information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and is meant for information purposes only.* Please speak to your doctor about your specific health needs.