At Blue Shield of California Promise Health Plan, we want to help keep you and your family healthy. We also believe that the more informed you are, the better you can manage your health. We have numerous programs and services dedicated to your health education. You can find resources for staying fit, managing chronic conditions (like asthma or high blood pressure), and maintaining a healthy weight. We can also help you find classes, counseling, and support groups.
Health and wellness portal
We know that good health is a lifelong effort. We offer multiple online tools to help you live healthier and manage chronic conditions. On Blue Shield of California Promise Health Plan's health and wellness portal, you have access to:
- Daily calorie plans and recipes
- Exercise plans and demonstrations
- Health information brochures and videos
- The Healthy Rewards Program, where you can earn points toward a prize by completing certain activities
- Health workshops
- Health coaching by phone or email
- Email access to a registered dietitian (nutrition expert) and a personal trainer
- Activities for helping back problems, high blood pressure, mood improvement, and much more
To get started, create a health and wellness portal account. Click on the Register new account button. You will need your Blue Shield Promise Cal MediConnect Member ID number. You'll find this number on your Blue Shield Promise Cal MediConnect Member ID Card. Once you create an account, answer the questions on the Personal Health Assessment (PHA). Once you complete the PHA, you will have full access and can start earning Healthy Rewards Program points.
If you have any questions, please call Blue Shield Promise Cal MediConnect Member Services at (855) 905-3825 [TTY: 711], 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.