If you live in Los Angeles County or San Diego County and are eligible for both Federal Medicare benefits and State Medicaid benefits (known as Medi-Cal in California), our Cal MediConnect Plan can help you maintain your health and independence.
Under Blue Shield Promise Cal MediConnect Plan, a single health plan oversees all of your Medicare and Medi-Cal benefits, plus more, with only one ID card! This makes it simpler for you to get the services you need.
A Blue Shield Promise Cal MediConnect Plan includes:
- Medical care
- Prescription drugs
- Mental and behavioral health care
- Dental care through California Denti-Cal
- Long-term support and social services, such as adult day care, in-home care, housekeeping, and meal delivery
- A specially trained Care Navigator to help you manage all your providers and services
- Individualized Care Plan managed by your personal Care Team
- Transportation to medically necessary and covered services
To find out which benefits your plan covers, review plan details in the Member Handbook.
Get to know your plan to learn how to use your benefits effectively.
Cal MediConnect plan highlights
Contact Blue Shield Promise Cal MediConnect Plan
If you have any questions about your benefits, the cost for care you received from your doctor or hospital; or if you receive a bill for a service, please contact Blue Shield of California Promise Health Plan Member Services.
Phone:(855) 905-3825 [TTY: 711], 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., seven days a week.
Fax: (323) 889-5416
Blue Shield of California Promise Health Plan
601 Potrero Grande Dr.
Monterey Park, CA 91755