All Blue Shield employer groups using Employer Connection Plus (EC+) for member benefits management are now using the updated tool.
This transition began in 2018, and was completed in Q1 of 2020.
Some features and functionality used to manage employees’ benefits will be different from what you may previously have experienced using EC+. Access to managing your groups – the site and login information – remains the same.
|The design and functionality of EC+ after logging in and selecting a group.||How to log in and access your groups (same site, login, password).|
|The processes to manage benefits such as adding a dependent or changing a subscriber’s plan selection.||Capabilities. You will still be able to manage benefits such as adding a dependent or changing a subscriber’s plan selection.|
|Advanced reporting capabilities.||Self-service census reports.|
|Optimized for mobile devices.||View transaction history.|
• Enter new hires, process open enrollment, and manage qualifying event changes.
• Terminate coverage for employees and dependents.
• Change and update employee and dependent demographic information.
• Change employee class or subgroup.
• Generate reports including Employee Detail, Employee Census, Dependent Census, Transaction History, and many more.