Having dental and vision coverage is more than teeth cleanings and updating your eyeglass prescriptions. It’s also about the detection and prevention of diseases like gum disease and glaucoma.
Dental coverage highlights
We offer PPO and HMO dental plans. HMO plans generally cost less per month and have lower out-of-pocket costs for services compared with PPO plans. PPO plans, however, offer you more flexibility in your choice of dentists. So, if you value greater choice in dental providers, and you’re willing to pay a bit more, a PPO plan may be right for you.
- Monthly rates starting at starting at $10.70 for our dental HMO plans.
- Dental PPO plans start at $24.60 a month.
- A range of dental benefits including cleanings and X-rays for $0.
- Access to nearly 46,000 PPO or 21,000 HMO dentists in California.
Vision coverage highlights
We offer two vision plans: Ultimate Vision 15/25/150* is a comprehensive vision plan that features a $150 frame allowance and many lens options. Or, if you are looking to save more, the Ultimate Vision 15/25/120* plan may be right for you.
- Vision plans starting at $6.50 a month.1
- One of the largest vision provider networks in California, with more than 7,000 providers.
- Easy access to providers via retailers like Target, wholesalers like Walmart, and warehouse providers like Costco.
If you’re all about convenience, you can get dental and vision* coverage in a single plan with Specialty DuoSM.* Rates start at $40.50 for this specialty Dental PPO package plan.
Important: The following plans are pending regulatory approval:
- Dental PPO plan
Life insurance highlights
Our life insurance* plans can help cover the immediate expenses of an untimely death, as well as future needs, such as debt, mortgage or rent, and educational, medical, and childcare expenses.
- Life insurance plans with benefit amounts ranging from $10,000 to $100,000 and with rates starting at only $1.71 a month.**
- May be purchased with or without Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage.
Rates available soon for dental, vision, and life insurance plans.
If you are happy with your current dental, vision, or life insurance plan, just keep paying your monthly bill to keep your coverage.