Finally: a health plan committed to lowering the cost of health care without sacrificing the coverage and support small business employees need.
Trio HMO plans are designed to offer an affordable way to access a quality network of providers. With unique member support features like Shield Concierge – particularly useful to employers with a small or no HR team – Trio is transforming the healthcare landscape.
Tangible benefits for employers
Trio offers a simple way to maintain a strong benefits program while reducing unnecessary expenses.
- Lower benefit costs without shifting cost to the employee through higher deductibles and copays
- Typically lower premiums than our Access+ HMO®, estimated at 12% to 15% less, depending on the region
- Cost trends lower than our Access+ HMO or full PPO, which can bring stabilization to annual price increases
- More coordinated care, which can translate to faster returns to work and a higher level of employee wellness and productivity
New: Enhanced 2020 member benefits*
- On-demand doctor house calls with HealTM
- 24/7 virtual consults with Teladoc for $0 copays
Download the latest Employer/Broker Trio Brochure to learn about all the benefits Trio can offer small groups and their employees.
Download the 2019 Trio HMO Network flyer (PDF, 89KB) to view the Trio network and service area.
Trio plans for small business
Trio HMO plans on Covered California for Small Business Exchange and Mirrored plans
- Blue Shield Platinum 90 HMO 0/15 + Child Dental INF
- Blue Shield Gold 80 HMO 0/30 + Child Dental INF
- Blue Shield Silver 70 HMO 2000/45 + Child Dental INF
Trio HMO Off-Exchange plans for small businesses
- Platinum Trio HMO 0/$20 OffEx
- Platinum Trio HMO 0/$25 OffEx
- Platinum Trio HMO 0/$30 OffEx
- Gold Trio HMO 750/$30 OffEx
- Gold Trio HMO 1700/$30 OffEx
- Silver Trio HMO 1700/$55 OffEx
Download the benefit summaries for these plans at Broker Connection.