When your health care becomes complicated, you don’t have to go it alone – there’s Care Management from Shield Support. With Care Management, you’ve got a team of nurses, health coaches, and other specialists by your side. They’re there to give support, answer questions, and provide expert help – all at no additional cost to you.
How does it work?
Once enrolled, a care manager will be there for you when you need them. They’ll call you periodically to check in, and you can call them as well. Your doctor will continue to provide medical care, whereas your care manager can support you in between visits (or just when you need some extra help).
- Answer questions
- Help you understand your condition and treatment options
- Support you with managing your day-to-day health needs
- Work with you to meet your health goals so you can feel better sooner
- Coordinate your care with your doctor and healthcare team
- Help you navigate the healthcare system and access valuable resources
Interested? Give us a call.
We’re available 8 AM to 5 PM PT, Monday through Friday. A representative from our Care Management team may also reach out to you. Your medical history and information will always be kept confidential.Call (877) 455-6777 (TTY: 711)