Vaccines are in limited supply currently. With California’s My Turn tool, you can:
- Sign up to schedule vaccination appointments, or
- Get notified when there are appointments available in your area.
New appointments and vaccine providers are being added daily by the state.
- The state is determining who can get vaccinated now. You must meet the eligibility criteria to get vaccinated.
- Vaccine supplies are limited throughout the nation. This means eligibility may vary by provider, by county, and by state.
- You will need an appointment to get the vaccine.
- You will have no out-of-pocket costs for the COVID-19 vaccine, no matter where you go.
Where can I get a COVID-19 vaccine?
If you are eligible to get vaccinated, use these resources for more info:
California’s online statewide registry, My Turn
This site continues to be updated regularly by the state with new vaccine providers and appointments.
Anyone in California who meets the eligibility criteria can use this tool to get vaccinated. No insurance is needed. No proof of citizenship is needed or required.
- Sign up for email or text alerts to get notified when appointments are available near you. (Note: For text alerts, you must have a cell phone with text messaging).
- If you don’t have email or cell phone with text messaging, you can call (833) 422-4255, Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday to Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to sign up by landline.
These may let you sign up for updates for where you live. They may also list community-based immunization sites.
You can also find details on any vaccination “super-sites” in your area. These include:
- Stadiums: Dodgers (Los Angeles County), Levi’s Stadium (Santa Clara), Padres/PetCo Park (San Diego County)
- CalExpo (Sacramento County)
- Disneyland (Orange County)
Your healthcare provider
Call your doctor or check their website to see what vaccine information they have available.
Multi-county health groups may have details online about which groups they are vaccinating:
- Meritage Medical Network (varies by county)
- Dignity (check your local provider website for local info)
- One Medical
- Other large health systems near you
Vaccine Finder is a free, online service where users can search for locations that offer vaccinations. It’s managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It will display vaccination sites throughout the country as vaccine supply increases.
Some pharmacies are already scheduling appointments. But you must meet eligibility criteria. Check the pharmacy websites below. You must make an appointment and can sign up for updates.
|Large Retail Pharmacy Location||Links|
|Albertsons/Osco/Savon Pharmacies||Store locator
including CVS pharmacies in Target stores
(Non-Medicare PPO plans only)
|Ralphs||Store locator and vaccine info|
|Rite-Aid||Store locator and vaccine info|
If you reside outside of California and are a Blue Shield member, please check your state or local public health site. You can also find state-specific info on the CDC’s website. As vaccines become more widely available, you can also check the CDC’s Vaccine Finder.