Medicare Supplement Plan F
Plan F includes coverage for Medicare Part A and B deductibles, copayments and coinsurance, plus skilled nursing facility care, foreign travel emergencies, 100 percent coverage of Medicare Part B excess charges and more.
- Medicare Part A deductible, copayments and coinsurance
- Medicare Part B deductible, copayments and coinsurance (generally 20 percent of Medicare-approved charges)
- Coverage for 365 more days of hospital care after Medicare benefits end
- First three pints of blood per year
- Skilled nursing facility care
- Foreign travel emergencies
- Covers 100 percent of Medicare Part B excess charges
- Access to member programs, which provide extra health and wellness benefits and service
- Access to the SilverSneakers® Fitness Program that includes a basic health club membership at no additional cost
Summary of Benefits
Download and print a comprehensive comparison of all our Medicare Supplement Plans.
Monthly Medicare Supplement Rates
Find out the monthly rates for this plan.