Get Started on Employer Connection Plus
Download our essential guides to conveniently and securely managing your employees' Blue Shield benefits online.
- Frequently Asked Questions and Quick Start Guide
- Online Bill Payment Frequently Asked Questions
- Open Enrollment Guide
These useful demos can help you learn more about the great features you can enjoy while using Employer Connection Plus. Click the topic below that you want to learn more about:
Employer Connection Basics
- Intro to Employer Connection (1:30)
- Grant Account Access for a New User (1:45)
- Modify or Delete a User's Access (1:33)
- Make a Payment (1:37)
- Set up Auto Pay (1:25)
- View Payment History (:39)
- Create a Billing Report (:57)
- Lending institutions may require health plan documents for loan applicants. Many of these documents are available by downloading reports on Employer Connection. Here are a few short videos to help you get what you need.
Benefits Management Tool
Administrator's Guide (PDF, 12MB)
Quick Tips for Employers (PDF, 222KB)
- Full demonstration and training session (30:00)
- Overview (1:39)
- Enrolling new employees (2:35)
- Terminating employees (2:20)
- Reinstating employees (1:42)
- Adding and covering dependents (3:52)
- Cancelling dependent coverage (1:42)
- COBRA benefits (2:20)
- Generating a census (1:46)
- Generating a census with PCP information (0:58)
- Special exceptions (2:22)
NOTE: When viewing our online training videos, please turn on your computer speakers so you can hear the audio portion of the training.
For help navigating the benefits management tool or to report technical issues, call:
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For eligibility and benefits questions, or difficulties logging in to EC+, call:
Small Business: (800) 325-5166
Large Group: (855) 747-5809
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*This feature is not available for some types of groups, such as Self Accounting groups.