Access+ HMO SaveNet Plans
The smaller network means bigger savings.
We want to meet the healthcare needs of our large employer groups (101+) while looking for ways to help them manage costs and mind their bottom line. Here's a solution: Access+ HMO® SaveNetSM.
With Access+ HMO SaveNet, your employees can enjoy these benefits and more:
- Access to local doctors and hospitals employees trust
- Out-of-state urgent and emergency care through the BlueCard® Program
- Access to specialists without a referral1
- Health and wellness programs at no additional cost
SaveNet2 plans offer an HMO plan with a smaller physician network to lower your rates and must be paired with one of our standard Access+ HMO plans.
SaveNet plan options*
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Zero Admit 10
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Zero Admit 20
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Zero Admit 30
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Per Admit 10-250
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Per Admit 20-500
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Per Admit 25-750
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Per Admit 40-1000
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Facility Coinsurance 15-20%
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Facility Coinsurance 20-20%
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Facility Coinsurance 25-25%
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Facility Coinsurance 40-40%
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Facility Deductible 15-10%/1500
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Facility Deductible 20-25%/1500
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Facility Deductible 30-30%/2000
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Facility Deductible 40-40%/2000
- Access+ HMO® SaveNet Facility Deductible 40-40%/5800
*SaveNet plans are sold side by side with corresponding Access+ HMO plans. Contact your broker or Blue Shield representative to learn about plan pairing options.
SaveNet cannot be offered to groups that have multi-carrier offerings.
At least 25% of an employer group's employees must live or work in the SaveNet service area, which includes the following counties except where noted (contact your broker or Blue Shield representative for the latest service area):
Contra Costa County except for zip codes 94525, 94530, 94547, 94564, 94569, 94572, 94801, 94802, 94803, 94804, 94805, 94806 94807, 94808, 94820 and 94850
Los Angeles County except for zip codes 93535, 93539, 93584, 93586 and 93591
Riverside County except for zip codes 92225, 92226, 92239 and 92539
- San Bernardino County except for zip codes 92242, 92252, 92267, 92277, 92278, 92280, 92304, 92309, 92323, 92332, 92338, 92363, 92364, 92366, 92398, 93562 and 93592
San Diego County except for zip codes 91905, 91906, 91934, 91963, 91980, 91987 and 92086
San Luis Obispo County
San Mateo County
San Francisco County
Santa Barbara County includes 93013, 93454 and 93458 only
Santa Clara County
Santa Cruz County
Solano County includes 94571 and 95620 only
Tulare County includes 93219 only
- Ventura County
1This benefit is for a first specialist visit only. Subsequent visits will require a referral.
2Access+ HMO SaveNet service area