Trio HMO Plans
Quality, choice and affordability
The name “Trio” represents our accountable care organization (ACO) program collaboration between Blue Shield, the medical group, and the hospital — an integrated network model that creates a community of care to support improved health outcomes for Trio HMO members and helps reduce unnecessary healthcare costs.
Through the ACO model we are able to eliminate silos within the care delivery system, enhance care coordination for our members, and reduce duplication of healthcare services.
The savings that result with Trio HMO go back to our customers by keeping rates down — and not just back into health plan and provider operations — significantly reducing the annualized cost of healthcare trend to almost half of our non-ACO commercial business, depending on the region.
Our Trio HMO plans are designed to help:
- Connect patients to the right care and setting
- Deliver integrated care for both healthy patients and those with complex needs
- Improve discharge processes and programs to reduce hospital re-admissions
- Support and encourage active engagement in personal wellness
Trio HMO plans
- Trio HMO Zero Admit 10
- Trio HMO Zero Admit 20
- Trio HMO Zero Admit 30
- Trio HMO Per Admit 10-250
- Trio HMO Per Admit 25-750
- Trio HMO Per Admit 40-1000
- Trio HMO Per Admit 20-500
- Trio HMO Per Admit 20-250
- Trio HMO Per Day 15-500
- Trio HMO Per Day 25-750
- Trio HMO Facility Coinsurance 15-20%
- Trio HMO Facility Coinsurance 20-20%
- Trio HMO Facility Coinsurance 25-25%
- Trio HMO Facility Coinsurance 40-40%
- Trio HMO Facility Deductible 15-10%/1500
- Trio HMO Facility Deductible 20-25%/1500
- Trio HMO Facility Deductible 30-10%/1500
- Trio HMO Facility Deductible 30-30%/2000
- Trio HMO Facility Deductible 40-40%/2000
- Trio HMO Facility Deductible 40-40%/5800
For additional information, contact your broker or Blue Shield representative.