Having a baby?
If so, it is important to get the medical care you need. Our Maternity Program offers care for women before, during, and after pregnancy – at no extra cost to you!
Our team of care coordinators, social workers and nurses are by your side during this important time.
The Maternity Program helps you:
- Coordinate your care to help you manage your pregnancy
- Get specialized care if you have a high-risk pregnancy
- Prepare for a new baby
- Support and coordinate your postpartum care
- Offer support if you are dealing with a pregnancy loss
- Manage family planning decisions, from birth control to growing your family
How does it work?
|Our Team||Our team is made up of maternity nurses, social workers, and care coordinators.|
|Call||When you call us, we’ll ask you a few questions to learn about your pregnancy status and overall health.|
|Personalized Care||We’ll put you in touch with a nurse, social worker, or care coordinator who will provide you with personalized care for your maternity needs including:
|Follow-up||We will check in with you monthly (or as needed) to see how you are doing. You can stay in the program for up to three months after your baby is born.|
All this – at no extra cost to you!
Call us to enroll or learn more about our Maternity Program. The telephone number is (888) 802-4410. We are here from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time, Monday through Friday.